Tuesday, January 27, 2009

law of attraction

Secrets of Attraction: The Universal Laws of Love, Sex and Romance



Secrets of Attraction: The Universal Laws of Love, Sex and Romance
In this book the author reveals how the Universal Laws�and even quantum physics�actually direct the course of your relationship destiny.

Customer Review: Hope

I like this book, it gives alot of hope and optimisim to ones life.

It helped me look at myself in a different way, positivte for sure.

The life stories or other people's experiences mentioned in the book many people can relate to, including myself. Very well written, I almost spent a whole weekend on it. I just have one comment regarding the medetitation part mentioned I hoped it was more elaborated because I believe it is very important to practice meditation in this stressfull life of ours.

Overall this is a very good book. I recommend it to all.

I reached chapter 11, few more to go :-)

Customer Review: Now is the time to change your life for the better. This is the book that will give you the way.

Life seems to get harder, but with the information in this book you can take control and change your life around for the better. Rarely does a book deliver what it advertises. This is one book you can count on to improve those areas in your life needing attention. I found this book to be easy to read while giving practical solutions that are easily applied to every day life. I found the suggestions in this book helped me find ways to improve my relationships. Now more than ever we need positive alternatives to augment our relationships, Sandra Taylor's book delivers on all counts. I cannot recommend it enough.




Secret of the law

No comments: